Pack Centre (herein referred to as "us" or "we")
Customer (herein referred to as "you" or "your")
Pack Centre agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to buy the goods ordered through the Pack Centre website.
By placing the order for goods through Pack Centre you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale.
- The purchase price is for goods supplied and packed, and is exclusive of installation and maintenance
- The price you pay will be inclusive of GST, other taxes and duties which may be applicable by NZ law
- All prices displayed on this website are in NZ dollars and are exclusive of GST
- Insurance/freight/handling charges are additional and clearly stated (except to the extent already expressly included in the price)
- We can revise our prices at any time prior to accepting your order
- Purchase prices are given in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise stated
- You are bound to pay us the price once we accept your order. A quotation or previously advertised price does not give rise to a binding contract until you place an order which we subsequently accept
For guest customers, payment is made via secure payment gateway after your order has been placed.
Account customers (with pre-existing credit terms) may charge purchases to their account, or may choose to pay via secure payment gateway.
- Where we agree to transport the goods to a specified place, we will deliver, or arrange delivery of, the goods to that place, usually on business days only. Any transportation costs will be clearly stated on your order prior to purchase
- Orders should be dispatched within one working days of receipt of your order to the address specified in the electronic order. At times we or our suppliers might be out of stock of an item in your order, but we will always communicate any exceptional delay so you have the opportunity to cancel all or part of your order
- Our standard courier service is “signature required” however many domestic customers have an agreement to waiver this requirement. Therefore any courier parcels not signed for (e.g. if instructions are to “leave on front porch” or similar) shall be done so at your own risk
- Orders are not processed in weekends or on public holidays
Returns & Cancelled Orders
- Goods may be returned or exchanged, if they are faulty, or if they are returned within 14 days of receipt, and in perfect saleable condition. The returned product(s) must not have been used or opened or otherwise deemed unsaleable by us
- Faulty goods will be subject to the normal return procedures for the specific brand being returned, but will generally be replaced by us at no charge
- Non-faulty product returned outside of the 14 day period will be at the discretion of Pack Centre, and will require a Goods Return Authority. Goods must be in perfect saleable condition, and may be subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances
- Claims for errors, shortages, or damage in transit must be made within 2 days of receipt of goods.
- You will be credited in full unless the return is due to an error by us, in which case we will supply the goods. Freight charges will not be credited under any circumstances
- You will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of returned goods
- Cancellation of online orders depends on the stage of the order process. To find out whether you can cancel or amend your order after it has been placed and paid for, please call our Customer Services team on 06 769 5615 as soon as possible with your order number at hand
Risk & Ownership
Risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the goods passes to you upon delivery. Ownership of the goods passes to you upon payment
The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies to goods sold via Pack Centre. Please retain your invoice as proof of purchase in case you wish to make a claim in the future. The only warranty offered by Pack Centre is the manufacturer’s warranty accompanying the goods, should one exist. To make a warranty claim, please email email@example.com call our Customer Services team on 06 769 5615
This Website is provided by Pack Centre and may be used for informational purposes only
By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site
The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Pack Centre does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk
Pack Centre reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site and make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice. This site, the information and materials on the site are provided without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose